SMARTFLEX MINI VRF
3-5 Ton Hitachi SmartFlex™ Mini VRF
Exceptional Energy Efficiency
Personalized, Zoned Comfort
The compact, lightweight outdoor unit and generous piping limits enable roof or ground installation for exceptional flexibility. Both ducted and duct-free indoor units can accommodate virtually any residential or light commercial floor layout. The Mini VRF system installs quickly and easily. Modular build-up allows flexible room-by-room and floor-by-floor installation.
You can expect superior energy efficiency and personalized comfort with the Mini VRF. The energy-saving system reduces operating costs - especially under part-load conditions. Multiple indoor unit options enable individual comfort control of up to eight rooms/zones.
With design flexibility and exceptional energy efficiency, the Hitachi SmartFlex Mini VRF is an excellent option for both new construction and renovations.
When you partner with Johnson Controls, you work with a company that offers proven VRF system technology, and a company you know and trust.
Impressive efficiency with Hitachi SmartFlex Mini VRF systems:
- Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER) up to 22.5
- Energy Efficiency Ratio (EER) up to 16.4
- Heating Seasonal Performance Factor (HSPF) up to 11.7
Exceptionally efficient Hitachi SmartFlex Mini vrf systems provide design versatility and flexibility and quiet personalized comfort
- Ideal choice for buildings with zero lot lines or zoning restrictions
- Flexible – Numerous system configurations multiple-sized outdoor units and multiple options of indoor unit types and capacities
- Adaptable - Up to 984 ft. total pipe length
- Versatile — Up to 164 ft. vertical distance between outdoor unit and indoor units
- Quiet operation - As low as 48 dB(A) sound level for outdoor units and 28 dB(A) for indoor units
- Exceptional energy efficiency - certified by AHRI: • Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER) up to 22.5 • Energy Efficiency Ratio (EER) up to 16.4 • Heating Seasonal Performance Factor (HSPF) up to 11.7
- Single-phase (208-230V) 3-, 4- and 5-ton heat pump system with inverter compressor technology
- Cooling up to 118°F and heating down to -4°F ambient
- One outdoor unit for up to eight indoor units